If you access and use this website (the “Site”) you accept and agree to be bound and comply with the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) as set out below. If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
This Site is operated by Comec Industrial Services (“Comec Industrial Services” or the “Company”) for your own lawful personal entertainment, information, education and communication. The products and services offered through the Site are offered by Comec Industrial Services, its employees or agents. You are granted permission to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided that you also retain all the copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the permission of Comec Industrial Services.
- When viewing this Site you should assume that everything you see or read is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Terms or without the written permission of Comec Industrial Services. Comec Industrial Services does not warrant or represent that the use of the materials displayed on this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Although Comec Industrial Services uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. As such, it assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Any information contained on the Site may be changed or up-dated without notice. Further, Comec Industrial Services may also make improvements or changes in the products, services and programs displayed and described within the Site and within in this information at any time without notice.
- Any use of or browsing of the Site is solely at your own risk and as such, Comec Industrial Services, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to use of this Site. Further, without limiting the foregoing, everything provided on this Site to you is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Comec Industrial Services assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or virus that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing of the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any transmitted communication and material to the Site by yourself through electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or any other communication will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, your transmission or communication may be used by Comec Industrial Servicesfor any purpose which may include, but is not limited to, the production, disclosure, translation, publication, broadcast and posting. Further, Comec Industrial Servicesis free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that may be contained in such communication that you may send to the Site for any purposes whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using the information without the acknowledgment or obligation of compensation to you.
- Any image of a person or place displayed upon the Site are either the property of or used with the permission of Comec Industrial Services. As such, the use of these images by you or anyone authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trade-mark or the laws of privacy and the regulations and statutes to such laws.
- Any trade-marks, logos or services marks (the “Trade-marks”) displayed on the Site are for the exclusive use of Comec Industrial Services. Such Trade-marks may be registered, as indicated, or unregistered and nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, implied or explicit, any license or right of use of the Trade-marks displayed without the written permission of Comec Industrial Services or the Trade-mark’s owner.
- The content of any other website linked to the Site have been developed by parties other than Comec Industrial Services. As such, Comec Industrial Services is not responsible for their content and is not acting as a publisher or a disseminator of the material contained on other sites. The linking and book-marking to any other off-site pages from the Site is explicitly at your own risk. Further, Comec Industrial Services is not liable for any virus, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature which may damage your personal computer. In no event shall Comec Industrial Services be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the Site or any other hyperlinked website including, but not limited to, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise even if Comec Industrial Services is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Comec Industrial Services provides certain forms and information for downloading from the Site as a service to its customers for their personal use exclusively. Permission is granted to customers to download these materials in relation to Comec Industrial Services products, providing that the materials are not modified and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained within those materials are retained. Any other use of those materials is strictly prohibited. >
- Certain downloadable files from this Site may be the property of third parties other than Comec Industrial Services. Such files will be identified accordingly and Comec Industrial Services supplies these files to its customers as a service within the scopes and rights as described above in this Section 8. At no time does the third party owner or Comec Industrial Services grant any proprietary right or license to use those files. A license or right to use of these files can only be given by the owners or vendors of those files and any person who copies or otherwise uses those files shall be personally responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of use which may be established by such owner or vendor.
- The laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada are applicable therein and govern the interpretation and effect of this agreement.
- Comec Industrial Services may at any time revise the Terms by up-dated this posting. As such, you are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms which you are bound by.
- Certain statements contained in this Site, including statements or information that contain terminology such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “intend”, “expect”, “estimate”, “may”, “could”, “will”, and similar expressions constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events, or developments that Comec Industrial Services or a third party expect or anticipate will or may occur in the future, including Comec Industrial Services future growth, results of operations, performance and business prospects and opportunities are forward-looking statements.
- These forward-looking statements reflect Comec Industrial Services current beliefs and are based on information currently available to the Company. These statements require Comec Industrial Services to make assumptions it believes are reasonable and are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results and developments may differ materially from the results and developments discussed in the forward-looking statements as certain of these risks and uncertainties are beyond Comec Industrial Services control.
- Comec Industrial Services forward-looking statements involve a number of significant assumptions. Key assumptions utilized in developing forward-looking statements related to future growth expectations include achieving internal revenue, net earnings and cash flow forecasts. Achieving these forecasts is largely dependent on a number of factors beyond Comec Industrial Services control including, but not limited to: volatility of the oil and gas industry, Alberta Oil Sands exposure, economy and cyclicality, workforce availability, competition, safety, weather and seasonality, availability of future debt and equity financing, failure to realize anticipated benefits of acquisitions, operational and insurance risk, regulatory and statutory developments, alternatives to and changing demand for petroleum products, and financial instrument risks. These risk factors are interdependent and the impact of any one risk or uncertainty on a particular forward-looking statement is not determinable.
- Consequently, all of the forward-looking statements made on this Site are qualified by these cautionary statements and other cautionary statements or factors contained herein, and there can be no assurance that the actual results or developments will be realized or, even if substantially realized, that they will have the expected consequences to, or effects on, Comec Industrial Services.
- Except, as may be required by law, Comec Industrial Services assumes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information and statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. The Company updates the information on this website regularly. It cannot guarantee, however, the accuracy, currency or completeness thereof and any use of such information on this web site is at the user’s risk