Do You Have A Project We Can Help With?
Through our partnership & years of experience, Comec Energy Services has all the knowledge and resources required to handle any project.
We excel in making your project or facility run smoothly by providing our expertise in a COMPLETE range of services including: Fluid Hauling, Mechanical and Electrical & Instrumental (EI).
DOWNLOAD LINE CARD
Download our Line Card & have the complete list of our services at you fingertips.
FLUID DIVISION: HOW WE CAN HELP
No matter the size of job, our fluid services division has the equipment and know-how to safely get the job done.
At Comec Energy Services, our fluid vac service and fluid hauling units are maintained by highly trained personnel. We are dedicated to providing each Comec client with safe, efficient, dependable and economical services. We are permitted for both hazardous and non-hazardous waste transport.
Within our Fluid division, we offer a complete range of fluid hauling & fluid vac services including the following:
- STRAIGHT VAC
- PRESSURE TRUCK
- SEMI VAC
- COMBO VAC
- HYDRO VAC
- WATER TRUCKS
- HIGH PRESSURE EQUIPMENT
- Capable of to 40,000 PSI
We at Comec are continually adding to our fleet to give our customers many different options and configurations to complete the tasks they need.
DOWNLOAD FLUID LINE CARD
MECHANICAL SERVICES: A COMPLETE OFFERING
We offer a complete list of mechanical services to service your job/facility from start to finish.
Comec Energy Services offers a complete list of Mechanical Services:
MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION & INSTALLATION:
Our Quality Manual allows us to work in any atmosphere out there. We are continually adding to our manual which makes us a great option to possible clients looking for Mechanical Construction & Installation.
Comec also offers Mechanical Maintenance Services to Field and/or Plant locations. We work diligently within a CMMS system which makes us a good fit.
Comec’s Mechanical division is capable of performing small to large scale outages. We have a full fleet of equipment for outages which makes us a great option (Fluid handling, safety services, air movers, etc…)
We at Comec, have Industrial Mechanic Millwrights capable of maintenance and installation type work as well.
DOWNLOAD MECHANICAL LINE CARD
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION
Comec’s E&I group has a diverse group of tradespeople to fulﬁl our client’s every need. We work extensively in the petroleum, forestry, pulp & paper, & chemical industries which creates very knowledgeable tradespeople within our organization. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people and the knowledge within our electrical and instrumentation group.
- 24-Hour on call service
- Troubleshooting (facilities, well sites, pumpjacks, )
- Plant shutdowns, turnarounds & start-ups
- Project management – planning & scheduling (minimizing downtime)
- Pneumatic & electronic controls servicing
- Calibrations (ﬁre, gas, transmitters, meters, )
- Compressor control panel services
- Preventative plant maintenance programs
- Installation, maintenance & programming of PLC, DCS, RTU & SCADA systems
- Fire & gas detection system installation, maintenance & calibrations
- Variable frequency drive repair, maintenance & programming
- Infrared equipment
- Material inventories to suit the industry & client
- Procurement services
- Customized equipment for complete electronic & pneumatic calibrations
- Field conﬁguration of all manufacturers end devices
- Instrumentation shop repair
- Power optimization
- PLC programming & troubleshooting
- IR predictive maintenance
- Lump Sum proposal
- Cost Plus Fixed Fee proposals
- Heat trace turnkey proposals
- Design Build proposals
- QA / QC administration
- SCADA installations
- Material procurement
- Modular skid wiring & tubing
- Panel wiring & fabrication
- Power distribution
- Cable tray, conduit & raceway installation
- Commissioning & start-up
- Low, medium & high voltage
- Switchgear installation
- Analysis of construction wiring & drawings to ensure installation accuracy
- Reduced start up time
- Proven technicians trained in all aspects of commissioning work including set up of VFDs, Heat trace controllers, ultrasonic level transmitters, ﬂow meters & other specialty devices
- Complete deﬁciencies as we commission to speed up start up